Weekend in Normandie and Bretagne
Weekend in Normandie & Bretagne
With our partner To Be Erasmus in Paris, enjoy a weekend in Normandie and Bretagne!
Programme Of Events:
Come along to another Erasmus weekend and discover the regions of Normandie and Bretagne. Crêpes, galettes, cider, Kouign Amann, lighthouses, seafood and a Brittany atmosphere are all waiting for you!
Day 1: Departure from Paris to Honfleur to admire its old port. Stop at Deauville at lunch time and take a walk along the beach and visit the shopping streets. At the end of the afternoon, we will leave Normandy to visit Brittany and Saint Malo: a fortified and magical city, beaches of beauty and the starting point in the 17th century for our cousins from Quebec (Canadian) being the hometown of Jacques Cartier (explorer who claimed what is now Canada for France). Saint Malo offers a multitude of creperies, bars and club bars to indulge at very reasonable prices.
* Night in Saint-Malo: As usual, we have prepared the best for your Saturday evening: dinner in a large group so we can get to know each other (for those who want to), then we are heading to a nightclub.
* Day 2: We leave Saint Malo around noon for a ride along the coast to Mont Saint Michel (45 min). Lunch on site, visit of the abbey and the village.
Return to Paris scheduled at 22H00.
- Departure : Saturday 13 April 2019 at 08H00
- Arrival back in Paris : Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 22H00
- Place of departure: Place de la porte Maillot, 75016 Paris (in front of the Palais des Congrès – M1 Porte Maillot Station – RER C Station Neuilly Porte Maillot). Arrive at least 20 minutes before departure!
- Duration: 2 days, 1 night
- Included : transport, accommodation with breakfast, tourism taxes, visits to the cities of Honfleur, Deauville, Saint-Malo, GuideToBe and Mt St Michel.
- Not included : personal expenses, meals and the Saturday night out.
To find out more and sign up, you can visit our partner’s website.