WEEK-END EN BELGIQUE
Discover Belgium with our partner To Be Erasmus in Paris
Why not take the opportunity to explore a different French-speaking culture by joining this weekend trip to Belgium, complete with canals, chocolate and beer!
Programme Of Events:
You will depart from Paris Porte Maillot on the Saturday morning, heading to Brussels to explore its art galleries, its impressive Grand-Place and, of course, the unmissable statue Manneken Pis. After spending the evening enjoying the nightlife of Liège, on the Sunday morning you will set off for Bruges. This city, with its beautiful canal network and atmospheric old town, is definitely a must-see. To really see Bruges in all its glory, we recommend that you embark on a boat trip for a unique perspective of the town.
- Departure: Saturday 10th March 2018 at 8am (please arrive 20 minutes before departure)
- Return: Sunday 11th March 2018 at 9pm
- Place of departure: Place de la Porte Maillot, Paris 16eme arrondissement
Length/ 2 days and 1 night
- Included: transport, hotel stay on Saturday night including breakfast on Sunday morning, taxes of the stay, visits to Brussels, Liège and Bruges.
- Not included: personal expenses, meals and the evening out on Saturday
Online registration and payment on our partner’s website
In order to benefit from the discounted price for this trip to Belgium after the official deadline, make sure to enter the special code BABY5 in the ‘Discount Codes’ box when you come to pay for your To Be Erasmus trips.