Week-end en Normandie
Week-end En Normandie
With our partner To Be Erasmus in Paris
Coming to France is one thing, but getting a true insight into its heritage is another! Join us for a weekend away to the Normandy region!
Programme Of Events
Leaving from Paris in the morning to head to Étretat. This small farming town in Normandy is particularly famous for its spectacular chalk cliffs. Take in the beauty of the three natural arches that line the horizon. This landscape is famously known to have inspired those such as Claude Monet and Eugène Boudin in their works. After stopping to enjoy lunch in Honfleur. This area is recognised for its beautiful port and impressive houses with slate-covered frontages, something seen in many paintings of the impressionist movement. After taking in the beauty of Honfleur, head on to spend the afternoon on the beach in Deauville!
Having made sandcastles, swum in the sea and sunbathed until your heart’s content, arrive in Caen in the early evening to get set up in the hotel. Enjoy a pleasant evening in a restaurant, followed by a drink in a local bar.
On Sunday morning head to Mont Saint Michel and visit the famous biscuit factory (where tasting is included) before discovering the abbey and exploring the village of Mont Saint-Michel. Enjoy a lovely lunch in these fantastic, historic surroundings and return to Paris at around 9pm.
- Departure: Saturday 22nd July at 8am
- Return: Sunday 23rd July at 9pm
- Place of departure: Place de la porte Maillot, 75016
- Duration: 2 days, 1 night
- Included: Coach transportation, overnight stay in the hotel in bedrooms of 2 or 3 with breakfast, visits to Étretat, Honfleur, Deauville, Caen, the biscuit factory at St-Michel and the Mont St-Michel with its abbey.
- Not included: meals and personal spending, the night out on Saturday.
In order to benefit from the discounted price after the official deadline, make sure to enter the special code BABY5 in the ‘Discount Codes’ box when you come to pay for your To Be Erasmus trips.