WEEK-END EN NORMANDIE
Week-end En Normandie
With our partner To Be Erasmus in Paris
Coming to France is one thing, but getting a true insight into its heritage is another! Join us for a weekend away to the Normandy region!
Programme Of Events
Leave Paris at 8am on Saturday 24th February to head to Honfleur. This area is recognised for its beautiful port and impressive houses with slate-covered frontages, something seen in many paintings of the impressionist movement. After taking in the beauty of Honfleur, head on to spend the afternoon on the beach in Deauville!
Having made sandcastles, swum in the sea and sunbathed until your heart’s content, arrive in Caen in the early evening to get set up in the hotel. Enjoy a pleasant evening in a restaurant, followed by a drink in a local bar.
On Sunday morning head to the famous Mont Saint Michel and visit the famous biscuit factory (where tasting is included) before discovering the abbey and exploring the village itself. Enjoy a lovely lunch in these fantastic, historic surroundings and return to Paris at around 9pm.
- Departure : Saturday 24th February at 8am
- Return : Sunday 25th February at 9pm
- Place of departure : Place de la porte Maillot, 75016
- Duration : 2 days, 1 night
- Included : Coach transportation, overnight stay in the hotel in bedrooms of 2 or 3 with breakfast, visits to Honfleur, Deauville, Caen, the biscuit factory at St-Michel and the Mont Saint Michel with its abbey.
- Not included : meals, personal spending and the night out on Saturday.