Week-end en Belgique
To Be Erasmus: Week-end En Belgique
Saturday 4th March to Sunday 5th March
With our partner To Be Erasmus in Paris
Coming to France is one thing, but getting a true insight into its heritage is another! Join us for a weekend away to Belgium! On this special trip away you can enjoy the sights of the Brussels, the capital city, Liege and Bruges!
Set off on Saturday morning to arrive in Brussels, the capital of Belgium. Here you will have free time to explore the city and its different areas, the famous square and the Manneken Pis. You will then head to Liege for a great evening out and to spend the night there
On Sunday morning after a delicious breakfast we will head to beautiful and historic Bruges, otherwise called the Venice of the North. This old city is not only surrounded by a big canal but also has many canals that run through the centre that you can take a boat trip along to really get a special feel for the place. We will then return and arrive back in Paris at around 9pm.
- Departure from Paris: Saturday 4th March 2017 at 8am
- Return to Paris: Sunday 5th March 2017 at 9pm
- Place of departure: Place de la Porte Maillot, 75016 Paris
- Duration: 2 days, 1 night
- Price: 89€
- Included: Coach Transportation, hostel including breakfast, Liege, Brussels, Bruges, agenda with a guide and a photographer
- Not included: personal spending money, meals, going out on Saturday evening and the boat trip
In order to benefit from the discounted price after the official deadline, make sure to enter the special code BABY5 in the ‘Discount Codes’ box when you come to pay for your To Be Erasmus trips.