Weekend in Belgium!
Weekend in Belgium
With our partner To Be Erasmus in Paris, enjoy a weekend in Belgium!
Programme Of Events:
It’s the long awaited trip, where we’ll be visiting Brussels, Gent and Bruges! Stroll through the narrow streets, the romantic canals and peaceful parks in Bruges, without forgetting the capital Brussels, where you can admire the marvellous architecture, the great museums, whilst trying their famous beers and delicious chocolates!
Day 1: We will depart in the morning from “La Porte Maillot” towards Brussels, the capital of Belgium. We will have free time to visit the city and all of its different neighborhoods, the main square and the unmissable Manneken Pis.
* Night in Gent: We will head towards Gent to spend the night. This is also where we will be going to party with our Belgian friends. (A big night out is expected!)
* Day 2: The hotel will provide a large breakfast to prepare us for the visit to Bruges, otherwise known as the “Venice of the North” a real town to behold. A canal circles the old town and there are many smaller canals running throughout, where boat rides are offered.
Return to Paris is scheduled at 22:00.
- Departure : Saturday 16th March 2019 at 8am.
- Arrival back in Paris : Sunday 17th March 2019 at 10pm
- Place of departure: Place de la porte Maillot, 75016 Paris. Arrive at least 20 minutes before departure!
- Duration: 2 days, 1 night
- Included : Transport both ways by coach (bus), accommodation with breakfast and guided tour of Brussels, Bruges and Gent
- Not included : Personal expenditure, meals, nights out and boat rides
To find out more and sign up, you can visit our partner’s website.