Trip to Normandy
Trip To normandy – Saturday 18th June To Sunday 19th June
With our partner To Be Erasmus in Paris
Coming to France is one thing, but getting a true insight into its heritage is another! Join us for a weekend away to the Normandy region!
Set off from Paris towards Etretat to see their impressive cliffs and panoramic views. We will then head on to Honfleur for lunch. Our afternoon activity will be a trip to the beach in Deauville. We will arrive at Caen in the early evening, where will we go for dinner together in a local restaurant and afterwards enjoy a drink or two.
We will start off the day with a tour of a biscuit factory, where we will be able to sample some of their creations. In the afternoon we will explore the Abbey and the village of Mont Saint Michel, where we will also have our lunch.
- Accommodation: Hotel with breakfast, bedrooms for two to three people, TV, bathroom and toilet. Local taxes are included in the price.
- Price: 85€
- Departure from Paris: Saturday 18th June at 8am
- Arrival back in Paris: Sunday 19th June at 9pm
- Duration: 1 night/2 days
- Included: Coach, accommodation with breakfast, the tours of Etretat, Honfleur, Deauville, Caen, the biscuit factory and Mont Saint Michel and its Abbey.
- Not included: Meals and personal expenses, Saturday evening.
Online registration and payment on our partner’s website.
In order to benefit from the discounted price after the official deadline, make sure to enter the special code BABY5 in the ‘Discount Codes’ box when you come to pay for your To Be Erasmus trips.