Journée en Champagne
Journée Erasmus En Champagne
With our partner ToBeErasmus in Paris
Coming to France is one thing, but getting a true insight into its heritage is another! Enjoy a day of luxury, tasting the finest champagnes of the Champagne region in Reims!
Programme Of Events
You will depart from Paris Porte Maillot at 10 am, heading for Reims. On arrival, you will be able to explore the city and its famous gothic cathedral. This imposing structure, which dates back to the 13th century, was once the place in which the kings of France were crowned. Although it was hit by a shell and partially destroyed by a fire during the First World War, the cathedral continues to cut an impressive figure on the landscape, and receives 1 million visitors each year. After this part of the visit, it will be time to journey down into a wine cellar, to sample the drink which takes its name from this region of France, and which has become a hugely popular favourite for special occasions worldwide: champagne!
- Departure: Sunday 10th December at 10am
- Meeting point: Paris Porte Maillot (in front of the Palais de Congrès, on Métro Line 1 and RER Line C (Neuilly Porte Maillot)
- Return: Sunday 10th December at 8pm
- Price: 39€ for ToBeErasmus members
- Included: Transport, guided tour of Reims cathedral and the wine cellar
- Not included: Lunch and other personal expenses