Day trip to Champagne
With our partner To Be Erasmus in Paris
Make a journey to Reims to explore the cathedral, the vineyards, and of course the champagne! This trip will be an activity-packed day out where you’ll leave Paris by coach in the morning to get to Reims.
Programme Of Events:
Once in Reims, you will be treated to a tour of the Cathedrale de Reims, famously painted by the artist Monet. After this, you’ll have the opportunity to visit a champagne cellar to discover and taste some delicious champagne while having a guided tour! The variety you’ll be tasting is known as “le vin des Rois”, meaning “the wine of Kings”. It is world-famous and so you’ll certainly feel like you’re getting the royal treatment.
Your trip also includes a walk through the vineyards and the lovely countryside in the area. This way you get the best of both worlds: a little city break, but also an escape to the countryside. Returning to Paris at about 8 pm, this will certainly be a day well spent!
- Departure : Saturday 8th December, 2018 at 10 am.
- Arrival back in Paris : Saturday 8th December, 2018 at 8 pm
- Place of departure: Place de la porte Maillot, 75016 Paris. Arrive at least 20 minutes before departure!
- Duration: 1 day
- Included : Transport, visit of the Reims cathedral and of the wine cellar (including tasting and guided tour) as well as the vineyards of the region Champagne, tour leader and programme.
- Not included : Lunch and personal expenses.