Jobs in France for (native) english speakers
Babylangues is offering English speaking jobs in 18 cities across France:
Find An English Speaking Job in France
Looking for part time English Speaking jobs in France? Are you a native English speaker? Join Babylangues and teach English to French children in a fun and creative way, with positions available in 18 different cities!
Babylangues offers English Speaking jobs in France in the following cities
Teach English in Paris Or 18 Other French Cities
AS A LANGUAGE INSTRUCTOR YOU WILL:
- Share your love of languages with children.
- Discover a new way of teaching by acquiring skills from Babylangues’ own methodology.
- Have the opportunity to workin a Francophone environment.
- Improve your understanding of French culture.
- Join a wide community of language instructors coming from all over the world. To learn more about our international community, click here.
No French Needed
- Native English speaker, or have a very strong proficiency in English
- Be a conscientious, dynamic, creative character
- Be aged 18 years old minimum
- Be an EU citizen or possess a valid working or student visa
- Have some experience working with young children
No formal teaching experience or specific level in French is required to work with Babylangues.
To find out more about our English Speaking jobs in France, click here.
Salary – English Speaking Jobs in France
Babylangues offers the best salary in the industry!
The Babylangues salary typically varies between €12.81 and €20.90 (before tax) an hour for a job in Paris.*
Babylangues offers the best pay rates in the industry in France.
Salaries in France are often quoted “”brut”” (before social security tax). There is around a 23% difference between net and brut salaries. We also give partial reimbursement of your monthly/weekly travel pass.
Training & Lesson Plans Provided
During the after school hours (4pm-7pm) and/or all day on Wednesdays and Saturdays. You should be available for at least 2 days a week starting from 4pm.
French part-time open-ended contract (CDI)
- Free French classes
- Free mobile phone
- Free Velib’ pass (bike rental service)
- Partial reimbursment of your monthly/weekly travel pass
- Discount on holidays and outings
- Help settling into life: we can help setting up your French bank account and your social security application.
- Included health insurance will help you claim back medical expenses in France.
To learn more about benefits for our English Speaking jobs in France, click here.