Weekend in Bordeaux
Trips in France – Weekend in Bordeaux
Friday 6th May to Sunday 8th May – With our partner To Be Erasmus in Paris
Join us for a long weekend in the Bordeaux region, ‘The Pearl of Aquitaine’. Discover a beautiful and sunny city, one of celebration and exciting flavours, just a stone’s throw away from the ocean and those large waves so popular with surfers. Over the weekend, we will explore the city, from Place de la Bourse to the Stone Bridge, as well as the banks of the Garonne.
We will leave Paris at 8am. Once we arrive in Bordeaux, we will explore the many wonders of Bordeaux. An evening activity will be offered.
We will head off to the Dune du Pyla, the highest dune in Europe. Once at the top, you can enjoy a unique view of the wonders of Arcachon. The afternoon will be a relaxing break along these stunning beaches. In case of bad weather, an alternative activity will be organised.
Before our journey back to Paris, we will visit a Bordeaux winery followed by a tasting session. We will arrive back in Paris at approximately 11pm.
- Price: 135€
- Departure: Friday 6th May at 8am
- Return: Sunday 8th May at 11pm
- Duration: 3 days/2 nights
- Accommodation: Hotel located in the centre of Bordeaux, bedrooms for two to three people with bathroom and a television.
- Included: Transport, accommodation with breakfast, tours of the Dune du Pyla and a Bordeaux winery with tasting session, local taxes, tour guide, photographer and To Be Erasmus programme.
- Not included: personal expenses, meals and Friday and Saturday evening activities.
Online registration and payment on our partner’s website.
In order to benefit from the discounted price after the official deadline, make sure to enter the special code BABY5 in the ‘Discount Codes’ box when you come to pay for your To Be Erasmus trips.