Visitez le nord
VISITEZ LE NORD
With our partner To Be Erasmus in Paris
Coming to France is one thing, but getting a true insight into its heritage is another! Join us for a weekend away to the Normandy region!
Visitez le nord de la France! Join in on this Erasmus weekend to discover Normandy and Brittany.
Warning: crepes, galettes, cider, lighthouses, seafood and breton fun included!
Programme of events
On the Saturday you will set off from Paris and head straight for Honfleur to enjoy the old port. Stop over in Deauville at lunchtime and explore its large sprawling beach and delightful shopping streets. Here you can buy many different gifts and seaside gifts. After making the most of Deaville, you will leave Normandy and head to Brittany to arrive in Saint Malo. The city is absolutely magical, boasting a prolific history. Saint Malo was the port of departure in the 17th century for those heading to Canada led by the famous explorer Jacques Cartier. Here you can enjoy many different types of crepes, a Breton speciality. Wash your crepe down with a traditional cider from one of the many bustling bars within the city. Spend the night in Saint Malo with accommodation located in the centre of the city and an evening of fun planned, including a lovely dinner out and a club into the early hours. On Sunday leave Saint Malo at around midday for a walk along the coast to Mont Saint Michel. Stay for lunch in this beautiful setting to then visit the abbey and the surrounding village before heading back to Paris. Arrive back into Paris at 10pm.
- Departure: Saturday 30th September 2017 at 8am
- Return: Sunday 1st October 2017 at 10 pm
- Place of departure: Place de la porte Maillot, Paris 16eme arrondissement
- Length/ 2 days and 1 night
- Included: transport, hotel stay on saturday night including breakfast on sunday morning, taxes of the stay, visits to the town of Honfleur, Deauville, Saint-Malo, guide and visit to Mont Saint Michel
- Not included: personal expenses, meals and the evening out on Saturday
Online registration and payment on our partner’s website.
In order to benefit from the discounted price after the official deadline, make sure to enter the special code BABY5 in the ‘Discount Codes’ box when you come to pay for your To Be Erasmus trips.