Weekend Cote d’Azur
Thursday 21st to Sunday 24th April
With our partner To Be Erasmus in Paris
Do you fancy a stroll along the French Riviera, becoming a film star on the steps of the Palais des Festivals, getting rich at the Monaco Casino or, quite simply, going for a swim in the Mediterranean sun? To Be Erasmus in Paris invites you to discover one of their final destinations of the year, four days and three nights to conquer the South. St Tropez, Nice, Cannes and Monaco, all cities known around the world in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region.
Leave Paris at 11pm. The night will be spent on the coach.
Arrival in St Tropez for a morning tour of the city, continuing on to Cannes to check in to our hotel for the evening. Free time is planned for the rest of the day. A group evening activity will be offered.
Leave Cannes to visit Nice and Monaco and return to the hotel in the evening. An evening activity will once again be available.
Check out of hotel before heading back to Paris.
Online registration and payment on our partner’s website.
- Price: 170€
- Departure: Thursday 21st April at 11pm
- Return: Sunday 24th April at 11pm
- Duration: 4 days/3 nights
- Accommodation: a two-star hotel located in the centre of Cannes, bedrooms for two to three people with bathroom. WiFi is available in the bedrooms.
- Included: Transport, accommodation with breakfast, local taxes, visits to St Tropez, Cannes, Nice and Monaco, photographer, programme and To Be Erasmus guide.
- Not included: Personal expenses and meals.
In order to benefit from the discounted price after the official deadline, make sure to enter the special code BABY5 in the ‘Discount Codes’ box when you come to pay for your To Be Erasmus trips.
Discover our Jobs in France for English Speakers HERE