Study in France
WHERE TO STUDY IN FRANCE?
There are many universities and private institutions in Paris that offer French language courses and will give you the opportunity to study in France.
Below is a few list of some suggestions:
- French Language Schools and Universities in Paris
- French Language Schools and Universities in Lyon
- French Language Schools and Universities in the South (Marseille, Nice, Aix-en-Provence)
- French Language Schools and Universities in Montpellier
- French Language Schools and Universities in Bordeaux
- French Language Schools and Universities in Nantes
Your French Student Card
Your card offers you a multitude of great deals. Your student card grants you access to:
- Municipal theatres at reduced prices, as well as special fares for shows offered by CROUS (Centre Régional des Oeuvres Universitaires et Scolaires)
- Symposiums and conferences hosted by higher education institutions
- Sports fields and other student facilities and services
- Museum exhibitions at reduced prices
- Cultural and leisure centres at reduced prices
The Student Visa
In France, a Student Visa allows you to work up to 60% of the annual hours worked (be that 964 hours a year). This equates to approximately 20 hours of work per week. If you are a student based outside of the EU, you are therefore still eligible to apply at Babylangues!
“La fac”: in french, short for college or university
“Babylangues is a great job to have as an American student living in Paris. I have had a lot of experience working with children in the past and have loved it, so it seemed like a good thing to pursue.”