Fondant au chocolat
FONDANT AU CHOCOLAT – Super easy version
Warm yourself with a little bit of chocolate comfort this winter with our super easy recipe for a Chocolate Fondant. In French this can also be called a ‘coulant au chocolat’ meaning literally flowing chocolate!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 7 minutes
Ingredients (for 6 people)
- 600g chocolate
- 200g sugar
- 8 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees (thermostat 7)
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie
- While the chocolate is melting, whisk the eggs and the sugar together until thick and pale.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add it into the egg and sugar mixture
- Line a ramekin with butter and pour in the mixture
- Cook for about 7 to 10 minutes
- Check that it is cooked by putting a knife into the middle of the fondant.
Photo credit: Pretty Simple Sweet