English Speaking Jobs in Paris
Are you an English speaker? Looking for a part-time job? Want to make the most of your stay in Paris? Babylangues offers you a chance to apply for our jobs in Paris for English speakers (no French required).
Why not join Babylangues and teach English to French children in a fun and creative way?
Babylangues is offering part-time ENGLISH SPEAKING jobs in Paris!
Babylangues, leading specialist in early language acquisition in France, has revolutionised the way children learn languages through an innovative methodology that enables the children to be immersed in a foreign language in their own environment. Babylangues is recruiting Native English Speakers on a rolling basis for jobs as English Language Instructors in Paris. No French required.
As an instructor with Babylangues, you will:
- Share your passion for languages with a child
- Acquire new professional skills and discover a new way of teaching with a unique method
- Meet French families, exchange with them, learn French and improve your understanding of French culture
- Join an international community, meet other English speakers in Paris and make friends from all over the world
A Babylangues instructor should:
- Speak English as a mother tongue, or have a very strong proficiency in English
- Be aged 18 years old minimum
- Be an EU citizen or possess a valid working or student visa
- Have experience working with young children
- Be conscientious, dynamic and creative (artistic and sports skills are a plus)
No level of French or formal teaching experience is required to apply for our English speaking jobs in Paris.
English teachers are welcome, although no previous teaching experience is required.
Paris and the parisian area
- We are recruiting now for Septembre 2019!
Generally during the after-school period, and/or all-day Wednesdays and Saturdays. You should be available at least 2 days a week starting 4pm.
Competitive pay rates of €11.00 – €16.50 NET (after tax) per hour.
Flexible hours to suit availabilities; part time jobs from 5 to 20 hours per week.
French part-time open-ended contract (CDI).
- Free French classes
- Free mobile phone
- Free Vélib’ pass (bike rental service)
- Help settling into life in France (accommodation, French bank account, French social security, CAF)
- Discounts on holidays and outings
Become part of a youthful, dynamic and international team!
Work in Paris without speaking French and teach your own language.
in paris – GERMAN instructors wanted
- We also have several open opportunities for GERMAN Instructors in Paris.